Wednesday

The Outer Planets and Me - Pluto

I take Pluto's hand. I observe and am transformed by the depths. I have been taken apart, and put back together again so many times, that it makes the descent a little easier. For I know and anticipate, even whilst I am alone in the darkness, the growth and understanding that will be the ultimate reward.

It gives me an understanding into the dynamics of people and of relationships. It shows me behind the scenes, underneath the surface. It reveals what has been kept hidden, Opens closed doors, shines lights into closets, tells secrets.

Pluto...I have been purified by fire and arisen from the ashes.

Venus conjunct pluto in virgo trine taurus moon (both loose trine saturn in capricorn-earth grand trine) square mars in gemini and sextile neptune.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin