Tuesday

Pisces Full Moon - Time For Forgiveness

"Forgiveness is a rebirth of hope, a reorganization of thought,
and a reconstruction of dreams. Once forgiving begins, dreams can be rebuilt.

When forgiving is complete, meaning has been extracted from the worst of
experiences and used to create a new set of moral rules and a new
interpretation of life’s events." - Beverly Flanigan



I opened the door and there you were
Just as I had left you so long ago

The frozen moment immortalised
still replaying. . . over and over

But, now I am here again
to tell you I am sorry

to ask you to
forgive
me

*

This Pisces full Moon conjuncts Chiron (and falls on my natal Chiron).

Image and words by Susannah Bec.

4 comments:

Jinksy said...

What a delight to happen upon this out of the blue! How has it taaken my so long to find a place where Astrology is at home?!

Susannah said...

I am glad you found your way here Jinksy, It is good to meet you. :-)

Lua Astrology said...

Beautiful poem Susannah. I love the quote at the beginning too.

Susannah said...

Thanks Leah - it's good to see you. :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin