Wednesday

Venus Conjunct Pluto - Dealing With Darkness

I just wrote this this morning and posted in on my blog Out Of My Ocean
I thought I would post it here too. . .

Dealing With Darkness

Peripheral vision glimpsing the darkness that lurks in unused corners. The shadows stalking my footsteps. Wrapped blackness creeps. The amorphous night seeps in through a crack. Tangible darkness billowing like smoke. It follows my breath.


Fear rises to greet this ancient comrade, emotion hooked into an age old dance. They move together as mutual passion is fueled. Darkness feeding fear, fear feeding darkness. Locked in a lovers embrace they writhe, energy quickening, they are lost in each other.

Eyes open I stare into the blackness, caught up in the passion of the moment. The energy creating vortexes, whirlpools. Nothing solid in this world of night. I pull my energy out of the fray. Anchor strong and steady I close my eyes, reach for the light inside and flick the switch.

Venus conjunct Pluto - Moon and Mars 12th House.

1 comment:

libramoon said...

Nyx, Goddess of Night

Dark encircling

womb

fed from sacred firepit

Feeding dreamers

the potency of stars'

cosmic light

concave distortion

reflected through myth's

shadow

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin